CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

ME!!

Oh I love u Lilian!! But I thought you only said you would tag ONE person...

Joys

  1. Family and Friends
  2. Disneyland Vacation
  3. Summer Vacation
Fears
  1. Just like Lilian, I HATE SPIDERS!!EWWWWWW!!!
  2. Gross things
  3. My family leaving me forever(that is my worst fear)
Goals
  1. Helping my parents get enough food storage
  2. Get grades up
  3. Spend more time with family
Obsessions
  1. Edward Anthony Masen Cullen
  2. Funness
  3. Friends and family
Fact
I am entering to compete to be Junior Miss Kaysville on August 16th! Anyone can come! I would LOVE it!! But you don't have to come if you don't want to.

I am tagging anyone who reads this who hasn't done it yet!!!
I LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

Lilian said...

I seriously did NOT know that that was Edwards full name!! Apparently I need to read the series again!

You're awesome Maddy!

Madelyn Edwards said...

Thats funny! I love you Lilian!!
Madi