CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Ok, I have a NEW obsession! TRANSFORMERS!!! They are just SO COOL! My favorite is Bumblebee! He's so dang cute!!!! Anyways, I am super excited for this movie and have decided to keep you updated on whats goin' on with this movie(even though no one probably cares, but oh well) So here's a clip that you HAVE to see!!!

Transformer "Revenge of the Fallen" trailer #3 from Bay Films/Michael Bay Dot Com on Vimeo.



There you go! Now I will watch this multiple times so I can memorize it!:D

2 comments:

Lilian said...

What are you talking about, MEGATRON is the BOMB!!! Looks like a good movie ;) thanks for the link!
-the one and only Elder Nielsen

Madelyn Edwards said...

Favorite Autobot: Bumblebee
Favorite Decepticon: Starscream

Yep.