CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Guess what happened at the mall...


A few days ago, I was really bored, so I decided to go to the mall. Kara Killian came with me. While we were there, a woman came up to us and said, "Have you heard of Tru Talent Management?" Of course we haven't. She also said that we were two cute girls that should go into acting. They apparently worked for Disney. She gave us a card and said she would call our moms to see if we are able to do it! When I got home I looked it up. They also worked for McDonalds! Yay! So my mom said that I could go to Salt Lake City and try out! So I might be able to be in a Disney show, or a Mcdonalds commercial! Wow! I am so excited! My mom and glorious Kara Elmore are going to teach me some tips on acting! They were both actresses! Woo hoo! Wish me luck!
(up above is the picture of the card the agent assistant gave me)

5 comments:

Lilian said...

WOW!!! That is AWESOME!!!! You and Kara would BOTH be great!

Brandy said...

O my gosh you are SOOOOO lucky to have such a cool MOM! I'm sure you'll succeed with her on your side! (HEE-hee!) SPUNK RANSOM!!!!

Sam said...

dang u r way too lucky... i luv acting... just dont forget me when ur famous, okay?

Brandy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Madelyn Edwards said...

Oh I forgot to sign in. That last one was from me, Madelyn! Ha!