CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

I AM SO SAD:(

Ok, so my mom looked up more info on Tru Talent Management. She found out that it was a scam to get money from you. You have to pay 1,800 dollars for lessons. Yeah, thats a lot. So yeah, I am not going to be an actress. I am positive that if Sam tried out to be an actress, she would get in! I heard that she is such an awesome actor! I will have to see you act sometime Sam! See you when school starts or sometime before then!:)


Oh so here are some pics of me and Kara that my mom took.


2 comments:

Sam said...

Im sorry that its a scam... sniff sniff...

oh, u r 2 nice:D where did you hear i was a good actress??? jw, cuz u know i haven't been on t.v. or anything(yet)... well with blonde hair.. they've disguised me on certain shows... but i wont tell which ones:D

Lilian said...

No worries, the world probably isn't ready for two hotties like you and Kara!!! Besides, you both have such a bright future ahead of you there isn't anything you cannot do!

LOVE YOU!!!!